Under Construction......

VeganSnatch is a collaboration of VeganSnatch that spans not only several cities, but several generations.
Stay tuned!

A SnatchSister is blogging at Get Skinny, Go Vegan.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crazy Sexy Diet Adventure Cleanse of Kris Carr, Day 14. Growing Grass and Delectable Compost.

                        

Sunday......Day 14 of Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Diet Adventure Cleanse.  While I haven't behaved myself 100%, I have been doing okay.  And since I am more on an "infinite cleanse" quest, I am going to cut myself a little slack. The video is  Chakra Boombox of MC Yogi.  Lots of juice, juice, juice today.  I put in about 90 minutes of juice making yesterday, so I am set for a few days.  Also a bit of yoga and we are off to a friends for a dinner of salad.  I think I am going to try 100% juice fasting on a different day other than Sundays.  Usually that's "family time" so it's a little more difficult then (for an undisciplined soul like myself).  It's so obvious what foods are healthy when you look at photographs.  The Greens of Kale and the Reds of Dried Kidney Beans are so striking.  Maybe I am just high on juice, but I am even just lovin' on the beauty of our compost right now.  Is anyone else trying their green thumb at indoor gardening?

Beautiful Compost.

Juicing Leftovers.  

These "sheets" are from our Monster Juicer.  We get super dry pulp because it was pressed out with 200 pounds of pressure.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE our juicer.  The juice lasts for a very long time, it's easy to use, and easy to clean.

This is my Sprout Farm.  I have my Sprout Farm in the Second Floor Hallway.

My most mature wheat grass.  They grow up so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment